I was approached by WHEN to update their website. It had sat stagnant for a while and the owners were wanting to bring the site to life again.
The idea was to add new sections to the site that would allow them to easily add and edit content.
The site was hosted with a poor host and as a result the site went offline within the first couple of days of talks, and never came back on! So moving hosts was a must.
The previous site was using the discover WordPress theme, so we decided to keep it. I created a child-theme to add custom functionality and make cosmetic changes to the site.
I used a number of different custom post types to allow the use of various templates and to control the content output.